Monday, February 2, 2009

Yoz! In my room blogging now.
First time...XD

Just finished my Commonwealth Essay, I'm not sure if I did it last year, but this year is compulsory.
Anyways, I wrote this long fable about the mountain and the sea, and I'm not sure if it's good.
In the draft I did in school was definitely utter crap, cause I had to rush the ending as there was a time limit, and I also had to decrease the number of words.
Why must they have word and time limits...sigh

Feeling tired as usual, cause of swimming just now.
The wound on my ankle still hasn't healed, the one from to YF's ago, cause my my BROTHER!!!
he pushed me onto against the curb while we were playing Captain's Ball.
It isn't actually pain, but I make it pain. I!!
Why? Well, when I'm walking my other foot WILL ALWAYS kick the would and then it starts o hurt.
Usually there's nothing wrong (on the outside that is), but on last Friday I kicked it when I was at J8 and it started bleeding...lols
Now at still kick it at least twice a day and it's really Irritating...

Currently EMOing in my room.
I usually do this cause I can't really take the sound that my bro makes...lol
Last year I actually found his piano music irritating when I actually play the piano (last time).
And even before that, in lower Primary, I could only work in a noisy place, so I usually listen to music.
So I guess either I've changed now, or I can stand extreme noise or extreme silence...XD
But I guess I prefer silence more.
Get a chance to EMO in my room.
Though I don't think about life like Benji does...XD

Oh, and speaking of that, I could finally start sleeping in MY OWN ROOM!!! Wootz!
Last year my room was really in a total mess, so called 'dump' for the family.
Stuff that we don't really use much we just leave it in my room...zzz
Though I constantly pack my table and cupboard so it's tidy, I get really irritated every time I see the junk there and I get a terrible headache.
So what did I do? I had it shifted it to my BRO's room!!! Muahahaha
Like, I told my parents I wanted to shift my bed to my own room, it was originally in my bro's.
So somewhere before the start of this year it was finally done!! XD
But I still couldn't sleep there cause there were still somethings haven't settled but last night I could.
The day when History changed. XDD

Benji said some really random stuff to me...
Maybe I try to start sleeping late since my parents can't control me now, then can play comp and sms...lol
But my laptop can't connect to my wireless now so I currently cant play in my room.
If you're wondering I'm connecting to the McDonalds network near my house. LOL!

Well, have to study for Science Quiz tomorrow.
Marks counted in CA...lol
Pray to God I'll get high marks^^
Gtg now...cya!

Trust In The Lord
8:32:00 PM

Supporters of Christ
Hit Counter


Please click here if you don't trust me

Child of GOD
Cool Guy
Benjamin Wong
.t0t4lc00ln3ss.
April 6th 1995
benywong13@yahoo.com.sg
benywong13@hotmail.com

The C00L ME
Water Polo!!
Badminton!!!
Anime!!!!!!!
Facebook!!??

Cool Wishes
Laptop with BIGGER screen!
More reading time!!
COOL New Animes!!!

Talk about JESUS!!



Kingdom of GOD

Baboonz United!: stingRei
ASHlynna
Anne Ng
Seth Ego
Eugene Lim
School: Monitor Li Hong
Perry CABAL'er
Judoka Jia Wei
Ernest TAN
Christina Lim
Wayne Loh
Nicholas Gay
Colin Ong
Frank
Church/YF: Cheryl Ann/Yeoh
Benji John
Brennan Lim
My-Brother-Joseph

Seriously EMO Songs



Th3 H1ST0RY
April 2008

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
September 2009
October 2009
March 2010


Verse of the Day