Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Blogging after dinner...not that usual anymore. XD
Well, the dishes were mostly veggies, so I sorta just had plain white rice for dinner.
May go for another bowl later but now not really hungry.
(I do this quite alot of times) O.O
Well, had polo training just now.
Before that was really feeling tired and sleepy so wanted to pon, but in the end I didn't.
Today was quite okay luh. Didn't really miss alot of shots.
Though there were times I fed the ball to the wrong person><
Oh, for got to mention on Mon.
THE JUNIORS ARE TRAINING WITH US NOW!!! XDD
Our coach got one of two of the players from C Div to train with them,
And according to those people they are doing quite well.
Though I really have to say they're small and look weak. O.O
BUT GAIUS IS IN WATER POLO TOO!!! XDD
Yays...two RI-Water Polo'ers in Church. XD
Probably will lend him my polo ball (which I don't use) to practice...lols
But the Sec 1s seriously look kinda weak.
Hope it's not true!
Don't want RI to be stuck in 4th place 4eva. smiles=)
Friday will get to see them again I guess.
Oh, and just now it was raining super heavily and I offered to shelter this junior to the other side.
Had some small chat with him and hope I left a good impression. XD
And tomorrow is Swim Carnival...a house event.
My national swimmer classmate signed me up for 3 events...
50m Freestyle, 100m & 200m Breaststroke.
Goota check one last time whether I'm in 50m Breaststroke.
I hope I can at least pass the 50m Free mark, then get one point for house.
Impossible for me to win...lols
But our polo coach said we HAD to go for one or two events or he kill us><
100m Breaststroke I guess it's okay too...
Now that I know how to plunge should get an equal head-start. XD
But for 200m Breaststroke I think I'm gonna skip it.
Last year me and my polo-mate were like so far behind the others...about 1lap. lol
But that was because we didn't plunge and instead kicked-off from the wall. XD
So I don't think I'll be going for that event, don't wanna embarrass myself.
Back to now. I think I'll be studying for History.
If I'm not wrong there'll be a test tomorrow and my batchmates all say it's ridiculous.
Hope I can get high marks anyways. XD
Was watching Bleach just now. Then it hanged so I closed it.
Yesterday watched from 10-27...had to start al over cause I kinda 4got where I skipped until.
So I guess it'll occupy me for a few weeks...
Well, that's all for today.
Too tired to think of anything to post.
And I'm starting to feel that my posts are too long. XD
Cya!
Trust In The Lord
6:54:00 PM
Supporters of Christ
Please click here if you don't trust me
Child of GOD
Cool Guy
Benjamin Wong
.t0t4lc00ln3ss.
April 6th 1995
benywong13@yahoo.com.sg
benywong13@hotmail.com
The C00L ME
Water Polo!!
Badminton!!!
Anime!!!!!!!
Facebook!!??
Cool Wishes
Laptop with BIGGER screen!
More reading time!!
COOL New Animes!!!
Talk about JESUS!!
Kingdom of GOD
Baboonz United!: stingRei
ASHlynna
Anne Ng
Seth Ego
Eugene Lim
School: Monitor Li Hong
Perry CABAL'er
Judoka Jia Wei
Ernest TAN
Christina Lim
Wayne Loh
Nicholas Gay
Colin Ong
Frank
Church/YF: Cheryl Ann/Yeoh
Benji John
Brennan Lim
My-Brother-Joseph
Seriously EMO Songs