Friday, January 30, 2009

Yoz!
Now trying to not bite my tongue till it bleeds which will eventually lead to me dying.
Why? Cause MY MUM JUST TURNED OFF THE TV!!! T.T
I was peacefully watching Jackie Chan (actually, it had just started) and playing comp at the same time.
Then my mum said it was noisy cause she wanted to talk so SHE TURNED IT OFF!!! Argh!!

Okays, um, Uncle (someone) and Auntie (someone) is at my place right now...
I somehow can't remember their names when THEY ARE SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!
They're from church, probably everyone knows them, BUT I DON'T!!! (at least for now)
Sigh...and am too embarrassed to go ask them><

So now they're talking, the 'traditional' Singaporean conversation.
They are constantly interrupting, shouting but they don't mind...lols
Then there was this funny moment that my dad was talking to the uncle and my mum was talking to he auntie.
I was like trying to control my laughter...lols...was super amusing^^
Somehow I'm, not able to describe it here so too bad for you guys. XDD

Anyways, I just stopped Facebooking.
Was editing my SuperPoke! Pets apartment...
In the past I was just spamming stuff and it was funky...
Then now I had so much money that I upgraded, now it's high-class.
Though it's still being cramped, cause I'm squeezing in the Valentine's Day things. XDD
Now it's quite nice, but should be better after Feb...XD

Oh, and speaking of this, guess what I want to be in the future.
An INTERIOR DESIGNER!!! XDD
Why? Cause it's like carefree and fun at the same time^^
Like, you can take your time to design the rooms, etc and you can do anything while you wait for business><
Really! It's the only job that I still am thinking of taking up.
When I grow up if I don't get to be an INTERIOR DESIGNER then will either be doctor or lawyer.
Why again? Cause the pay is high and I like property investment. XDD
I fell like I'm talking too much about my dreams><

Okay, lets talk about today.
The last period of the day was Research Education, some lame subject NO other school has except RGS.
Anyways, a form told us we had this teacher we totally didn't know of, then our ex-Monitor told us that she was the super long-winded, teacher with the birthmark.
So we were like dreading seeing her, but when we went into the classroom she was totally different.
Though we had never seen her before, could tell that she was a quite nice teacher...lols
Monday am definately gonna kill my classmate.
(though it may be hard cause he's a freaking RUGGER!!!)

After that out RE group had lunch in school.
Three of us ate Japanese food: Unagi Don. (translation: Eel Rice)
After that went to J8 to check out the tennis rackets...
Well, I told my mum I wanted a tennis racket for my Birthday prezzie cause my dad's super small><
Then I asked her if can get it in advance cause I'm in need of a racket.
So we went to Royal Sporting House and i saw this nice, slim racket.
Called my mum and she said she wanted to to go somewhere in Queenstown to get one,
Cause she said the shops there were cheap...sigh
Hope I can find the same racket there...it costs $89.90 at J8. XDD

So after we checked out the rackets Jerome and i decided to go catch a movie while Jia Wei went back to school.
We were deciding between Bride Wars and Inkheart, but I said that Inkheart was gay so we went for BW.
Frankly, THE MOVIE WAS CRAP!!! CRAP!!! CRAP!!!
It was sooo BADLY taken and the plot was CRAP!!!
And then the twists was totally random and made the plot even lamer.
And the director definitely had a humor problem, cause the show was sooo not funny.
The jokes and stuff were like, super corny and no one laughed...lol

At the end the movie was so ***** that Jerome and I had walk carefully so not to show our faces><
Cause it was so stupid/embarrassing watching such a girl show...zzz
Wasted $6.50...sighz

Now gonna slack for about 2hrs, then watch Ghost Whisperer.
The show is super cool...the effects are amazing. (though it's easy to do><)
But now the show all plot, not really that thrilling anymore...
But I still like the show...can't believe I actually was scared of watching it when I was younger. XD

I think I've blogged enough for the day...
Hope it's not too much!!!
Or maybe I do then you brains would burst and I will be the smartest...
MUAHAHAHA!!! XDD
Gonna get a vitagen then watch videos on YouTube...
Cya!!!

Trust In The Lord
7:41:00 PM

Supporters of Christ
Hit Counter


Please click here if you don't trust me

Child of GOD
Cool Guy
Benjamin Wong
.t0t4lc00ln3ss.
April 6th 1995
benywong13@yahoo.com.sg
benywong13@hotmail.com

The C00L ME
Water Polo!!
Badminton!!!
Anime!!!!!!!
Facebook!!??

Cool Wishes
Laptop with BIGGER screen!
More reading time!!
COOL New Animes!!!

Talk about JESUS!!



Kingdom of GOD

Baboonz United!: stingRei
ASHlynna
Anne Ng
Seth Ego
Eugene Lim
School: Monitor Li Hong
Perry CABAL'er
Judoka Jia Wei
Ernest TAN
Christina Lim
Wayne Loh
Nicholas Gay
Colin Ong
Frank
Church/YF: Cheryl Ann/Yeoh
Benji John
Brennan Lim
My-Brother-Joseph

Seriously EMO Songs



Th3 H1ST0RY
April 2008

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
September 2009
October 2009
March 2010


Verse of the Day