Monday, January 26, 2009
Am in Malaysia now, using my cousin's router.
Now slacking off the com, waiting for the rest of the family to come back.
They went to buy PIZZA for lunch!! Wootz!
So I got like 6 red packets so far...yay!
But somehow I'm not really feeling excited or anything...
It seems like this year's CNY is boring...lol
Anyways, I got here yesterday evening, slept all the way here.
1st time i brought com here so me, my bro and 2 other cousins were playing CS.
SO FUN!!! But they're like so pro, you die in less than a second...
They shot super fast!!! Argh...
So we played all the way till about 8 something, then we had the our Reunion Dinner, till about 9+
They my 3 cute little cousins (girls) organised some activities for us,
But we screwed it up...lol...I feel so bad.
Oh, but later they danced for all of us...lol
It was some Jay Chou song, can't rmb the name, but I thought that song was crap. O.O
So we stayed up till 12+, then we went to the other house to sleep.
Then me and a few of my cousins watched some real crappy TV show...real Crap.
I slept in the living room cause didn't feel like going up, and I doubted there was space.
But then when I was sleeping those IrrItAtIng little MOSQUITOES BIT ME!!!
Then my legs were SUPER ITCHY and I was scratching them and they started swelling...
The sofa also made me itch and I couldn't sleep for a very long time.
So I resolved to sleep on the floor, where it was cooler and more relaxing? XD
But I still kept on waking after every 10mis, and I didn't get much sleep after all.
So this morning I was half-asleep but I woke when we were about to get the angbaos><
Got like 6 or 7 so far^^
Wait, I said that already...lols
So now waiting for my uncle and cousins to come back with the pizzas and have lunch.
Then gonna take family photo (a first I think).
After that I guess I'll be going back to Singapore, to visit the other side of my family.
Having dinner at my grandma's house if I'm not wrong, then go watch movie.
Some of them watched Red Cliff II so can't watch, so sad=(
So we watching some other show from Hong Kong or something...weird
At least I get to meet my aunt, the Geog teacher who all the RGS girls adore.
Lols...they always ask me about her. XDD
But she's really so fun, her expression and jokes are super cool. XDD
Well, I think I gotta go now...
Maybe play Risk? I' obsessed now...IT'S SO FUN!!! XDD
Oh, my uncle and co. are back, gonna eat.
So Cya!!!
Trust In The Lord
11:50:00 AM
Supporters of Christ
Please click here if you don't trust me
Child of GOD
Cool Guy
Benjamin Wong
.t0t4lc00ln3ss.
April 6th 1995
benywong13@yahoo.com.sg
benywong13@hotmail.com
The C00L ME
Water Polo!!
Badminton!!!
Anime!!!!!!!
Facebook!!??
Cool Wishes
Laptop with BIGGER screen!
More reading time!!
COOL New Animes!!!
Talk about JESUS!!
Kingdom of GOD
Baboonz United!: stingRei
ASHlynna
Anne Ng
Seth Ego
Eugene Lim
School: Monitor Li Hong
Perry CABAL'er
Judoka Jia Wei
Ernest TAN
Christina Lim
Wayne Loh
Nicholas Gay
Colin Ong
Frank
Church/YF: Cheryl Ann/Yeoh
Benji John
Brennan Lim
My-Brother-Joseph
Seriously EMO Songs