Friday, January 23, 2009
Went back to Nanyang today!!
At first I thought only like 5 of us were going,
But then about 20ppl turned up at the bus-stop. XD
So today went to school at the usual time,
Had some real crappy Chinese New Year performance...
Except the houses' performances.
Our house, Bayley, totally SUCKS!!!
But then due to the typical RI tradition, there were 5 gifts for 5 categories,
So every house got a gift...lame right? lols...
Anyways, the whole school rushed off when the performance ended, cause it really sucked.
So I went with about 5 friends to the bus-stop, where we met all the other Nanyang'ers.
Went to school, chatted with our P6 teachers, so FUN!
Took some photos, though I don't have them, but I felt that my smile was screwed><
Oh, and now we're like so much taller than them. O.O
Like, we are 'looking down' on them. XDD
So we had a really interesting chat, and they asked us to set papers for them, then they pay us.
Maybe we would try next time^^
So after that we went to Macs, four of us.
I ate chicken burger WITHOUT VEG...1st time trying. SO NICE!!!
Then went to n of their houses, actually wanted to play Risk,
But instead I played Halo with that friend, then the other two played Risk, and the winner would get a rare banknote...lols.
So I was the last to go home, took like 1h+ to reach.
Then my boring life continued, usual stuff...
Did ALOT of Facebooking just now, wasted another 1h away.
Probably gonna play CS once again.
(I think I have blogged this about 10 times already><)
Gotta go now...bb^^
Trust In The Lord
8:21:00 PM
Supporters of Christ
Please click here if you don't trust me
Child of GOD
Cool Guy
Benjamin Wong
.t0t4lc00ln3ss.
April 6th 1995
benywong13@yahoo.com.sg
benywong13@hotmail.com
The C00L ME
Water Polo!!
Badminton!!!
Anime!!!!!!!
Facebook!!??
Cool Wishes
Laptop with BIGGER screen!
More reading time!!
COOL New Animes!!!
Talk about JESUS!!
Kingdom of GOD
Baboonz United!: stingRei
ASHlynna
Anne Ng
Seth Ego
Eugene Lim
School: Monitor Li Hong
Perry CABAL'er
Judoka Jia Wei
Ernest TAN
Christina Lim
Wayne Loh
Nicholas Gay
Colin Ong
Frank
Church/YF: Cheryl Ann/Yeoh
Benji John
Brennan Lim
My-Brother-Joseph
Seriously EMO Songs