Thursday, January 1, 2009
For the past few hours I've been thinking some stuff...
(I know its too late. Its 2009 already!! O.O)
(and it won't be as chim as all my other churchmates are)
Okay, nvm...I'll just do some honest-reflection thing.
Well, the 1st year of Secondary school didn't really go that well...
Okay, maybe I made some cool friends and got through the year.
But then I didn't really expect myself to be influenced by my classmates.
I'm not saying that my friends are bad, but sometimes we aren't really "good kids"
Maybe its normal or something but when I think back I don't really like what I was doing. And Daddy up there shouldn't be very pleased too.
And then me being the Treasurer this year wasn't what I really planned for it to be.
I sorta lost my temper at my classmates, sorry guys. O.O
And I also didn't really set a good example.
Hope the leaders of next year could be better! XD
So I'm trying to set some rules for myself for the coming year.
I have to set a good example for my pals.
All of us are Christians but we still aren't doing what Christians should do.
So I have to convince them to do the right thing...yup
I want to let God lead my life and influence those around me><
(this is out of point but I'm just writing this)
This year my results aren't really good...
If I'm not wrong, I got somewhere around 70% overall.
And that is not really god, cause many of my classmates are getting 90%+...
There are still more who got lower than me, and I hope they can do better as well.
Have some plans in mind to get better grades, but dunno if I have the will to carry them out.
Well, I've some personal goals but I don't think I should put them up.
Too personal I guess. Maybe some people knows maybe some don't.
But 2008 has been a very interesting year...yup
Especially concerning someone, okay, some people.
But it was still cool and awesome!
And I've uncovered a number of secrets this year...lols
Now, I entrust the new year of 2009 to God, our father in heaven.
May this blessed year bring Joy to us all!!! (sounds cliche O.O)
Happy New Year Everyone!!! ^^
Trust In The Lord
6:37:00 PM
Supporters of Christ
Please click here if you don't trust me
Child of GOD
Cool Guy
Benjamin Wong
.t0t4lc00ln3ss.
April 6th 1995
benywong13@yahoo.com.sg
benywong13@hotmail.com
The C00L ME
Water Polo!!
Badminton!!!
Anime!!!!!!!
Facebook!!??
Cool Wishes
Laptop with BIGGER screen!
More reading time!!
COOL New Animes!!!
Talk about JESUS!!
Kingdom of GOD
Baboonz United!: stingRei
ASHlynna
Anne Ng
Seth Ego
Eugene Lim
School: Monitor Li Hong
Perry CABAL'er
Judoka Jia Wei
Ernest TAN
Christina Lim
Wayne Loh
Nicholas Gay
Colin Ong
Frank
Church/YF: Cheryl Ann/Yeoh
Benji John
Brennan Lim
My-Brother-Joseph
Seriously EMO Songs