Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hey guys! Am posting.
Lols...I just did something pretty random.

Had a homework to be handed in tomorrow,
To write a zuo wen/作文, and must contain xin li miao xie/心理描写.
Then there's one requirement say must be moving,
So i thought of this random idea and started writing a few hours later.

Guess what I wrote. And how long. XDD
I WROTE 1672 words!!! Like, WTH?!!
I was just continuously writing what I thought of, and I spent 1.5h just like that.
And *poof*, 1672 characters pop'ed out from nowhere. XD
I just hope that it's good enough, the descriptions etc.
Or else my teacher would screw me><

Anyways, lets blog about today....hmm
Today had a relatively easy day, PE was boring><
Wanted to copy Jerome and so brought this sling/carrier bag,
But Jerome didn't come...he went overseas. Cant believe I forgot. T.T

Then I got home, played CS, watched WLIIA, and played CS again.
Then had a RANDOM chat with Brennan, Cheryl and my bro...lols
Then played CS again (my life is boring) with my bro...
Then I started planning for that Chinese compo, and slacked for a while.
Ate dinner, watched TV,
Oh, I watch Teen Titans n Jacky Chan Adventures everyday, though I've watched them before.

Then I did the compo, printed it, then watched TV.
Watching American Idol...quite nice leh.
As you can see, I'm randomly babbling about my life now,
Which means I've suddenly got into a bad mood...
Not gonna say why though...sigh

Well, gonna slack off now...
CYA!!!

Trust In The Lord
9:52:00 PM

Supporters of Christ
Hit Counter


Please click here if you don't trust me

Child of GOD
Cool Guy
Benjamin Wong
.t0t4lc00ln3ss.
April 6th 1995
benywong13@yahoo.com.sg
benywong13@hotmail.com

The C00L ME
Water Polo!!
Badminton!!!
Anime!!!!!!!
Facebook!!??

Cool Wishes
Laptop with BIGGER screen!
More reading time!!
COOL New Animes!!!

Talk about JESUS!!



Kingdom of GOD

Baboonz United!: stingRei
ASHlynna
Anne Ng
Seth Ego
Eugene Lim
School: Monitor Li Hong
Perry CABAL'er
Judoka Jia Wei
Ernest TAN
Christina Lim
Wayne Loh
Nicholas Gay
Colin Ong
Frank
Church/YF: Cheryl Ann/Yeoh
Benji John
Brennan Lim
My-Brother-Joseph

Seriously EMO Songs



Th3 H1ST0RY
April 2008

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
September 2009
October 2009
March 2010


Verse of the Day