Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hey all!!! (lifted from someone's blog><)
So school has started since yesterday.
Quite a good start to the Sec 2!!

Got back the same NICE form teacher,
Same COOL PE teacher,
Same HUMOROUS CLE teacher...lols
To make it simpler, I only had a change of two teachers, Chinese and History.

The Chinese teacher is super-strict, she expects us not to breathe a word during her lessons and she says she'll call our parents if we're 2 days late (homework)...
But at least she allows English words for description. XD
Our History teacher is like, the best new teacher we have!! (but considering that we only have two...)
But he seems more like a Philosophy teacher.
First thing he did was to let us ask him questions (like every cool teacher)
And then every time he would say: You're making an assumption there...
I mean, that's what Philosophy teachers do, not History...
But he's a nice guy and I'm History Rep now!!! wootz><

Speaking of that, I'm no longer Treasurer T.T
Sorta liked the job...(those who don't know, I was Treasurer last year)
Like 'taking care' of the class...and abuse my authority...lol
But there were sometimes where I had to use my own $$$ to top up 'missing' $$$...
Maybe I really lost it or something but I guess it was okay for me><

So now I'm Sec 2...more responsibilities, more expectations
The juniors are currently having their camp in school now...wonder how Gaius is doing.
Saw the Sec 1 batch, all of them look so small. XD
However, according to some sources, some are super-good at sports.
Hope the future RI will do well!

Okay, so I went back to training after 3wks...
Finally got back to the chlorine'd water...yay!
Somehow I've been really busy during end of the holidays.
Got my head hit three times while keeping...argh
I really hate when we play against the seniors><
And i didn't block a single of the penalty shots!!! Ahh!!!
(or did i...can't rmb...zzz)
And soon (in 2 months) our season would be coming!!!
And then shortly after we have to be setting an example for the juniors...
I probably have to teach the Sec 1 keeper...XD

Umm, my bro's tuition teacher's coming soon.
Have to postpone dinner till 2h later...sad=(
Hope I don't get gastric...sigh
Wait, he's here now!!! Gotta go...cya^^

Anyways, its a new year so its a new start to life

Trust In The Lord
4:45:00 PM

Supporters of Christ
Hit Counter


Please click here if you don't trust me

Child of GOD
Cool Guy
Benjamin Wong
.t0t4lc00ln3ss.
April 6th 1995
benywong13@yahoo.com.sg
benywong13@hotmail.com

The C00L ME
Water Polo!!
Badminton!!!
Anime!!!!!!!
Facebook!!??

Cool Wishes
Laptop with BIGGER screen!
More reading time!!
COOL New Animes!!!

Talk about JESUS!!



Kingdom of GOD

Baboonz United!: stingRei
ASHlynna
Anne Ng
Seth Ego
Eugene Lim
School: Monitor Li Hong
Perry CABAL'er
Judoka Jia Wei
Ernest TAN
Christina Lim
Wayne Loh
Nicholas Gay
Colin Ong
Frank
Church/YF: Cheryl Ann/Yeoh
Benji John
Brennan Lim
My-Brother-Joseph

Seriously EMO Songs



Th3 H1ST0RY
April 2008

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
September 2009
October 2009
March 2010


Verse of the Day