Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mixed Feelings...Don't know what to say now.
I didn't have any headaches or anything today, except for falling asleep in the evening.

The day sorta started with my mum waking me up.
She thought I had to go to ACSI today, which is actually tomorrow, so she woke me up at 7.30.
I told her she got it mixed up and went back to dreamland...just that the dreams evaded me time and again and I repeatedly woke up.
I waited till my bro left then went out to play PS2!!!
And that's the problem...can't control myself.
I was trying to tell myself to play only till 10am, but guess what, it went on till 12pm...

Anyways, I completed the game again, same as yesterday.
Lunch was ready but I just went into my room to pack.
Filed my notes and worksheets and didn't really find much homework for the holidays.
Except that stupid Maths Supplementary...can't bring myself to do it.
Argh...someone please help me...remind me or something.
It has always been this way. Can't bring myself to do homework till the last day.

So i played in the morning, packed in the afternoon, and played again.
Then I got bored and tried to recall what I had to do.
Read Animal Farm...
I took out the book, took a bath and got down to read.
I sat in the room reading till chapter 6 and then fell asleep.
Too tired I guess. Couldn't resist the weariness.
Woke up at 6+ and went for dinner.

Well, if anyone asks me about Animal Farm, I'll say it sucks.
The way of writing is so CRAPPY!!!
It's almost like a factual recount...most boring book I've ever read.
Wonder why RI chose it...
Everything is in one chuck, no breaks or anything.
And there are so little dialogues.
It's also in the 3rd person POV which totally sucks.

Anyways, tomorrow there's a friendly match against ACSI.
Hope it's warm tomorrow...easier to warm up and stuff.
And since I'm the only keeper, it sucks.
I have to keep for one whole hour against the supposedly best water polo team...
Hope my coach won't kill me.
Sigh...please help me God...
Our coach told us that ACSI started training since last year...

Am watching CSI now...
The old guy came back!!!
Wootz!!!
Hope the show will get better from now...
The new inspector, or whatever rank he holds, has wierd and random dreams...
Like he PULLS OUT A WOMAN'S HEART!
wtf...
Gonna sleep after the show.
Hope I'll have enough sleep...

Trust In The Lord
10:32:00 PM

Supporters of Christ
Hit Counter


Please click here if you don't trust me

Child of GOD
Cool Guy
Benjamin Wong
.t0t4lc00ln3ss.
April 6th 1995
benywong13@yahoo.com.sg
benywong13@hotmail.com

The C00L ME
Water Polo!!
Badminton!!!
Anime!!!!!!!
Facebook!!??

Cool Wishes
Laptop with BIGGER screen!
More reading time!!
COOL New Animes!!!

Talk about JESUS!!



Kingdom of GOD

Baboonz United!: stingRei
ASHlynna
Anne Ng
Seth Ego
Eugene Lim
School: Monitor Li Hong
Perry CABAL'er
Judoka Jia Wei
Ernest TAN
Christina Lim
Wayne Loh
Nicholas Gay
Colin Ong
Frank
Church/YF: Cheryl Ann/Yeoh
Benji John
Brennan Lim
My-Brother-Joseph

Seriously EMO Songs



Th3 H1ST0RY
April 2008

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
September 2009
October 2009
March 2010


Verse of the Day