Thursday, July 24, 2008

WOOTZ!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Anyways, I am SOOO happy now...
Well, u noe on Mon i lost my thumb drive rite? Actually, inside there was a file. It was a poster 4 Art. I was supposed to hand it up tat day. Then i tot i din bring thumb drive 2 schl. In the end, i realized i lost it. So then, tat was 1 of the main reasons i was mad...n emo=)

Tats no the point tho... So on Tue i planned 2 do the poster after schl, cos i had free time, after quitin my 3rd lang not long ago. So...on the pervious nite, i rmb'ed tat i nided a thumb drive 2 save my files...so the nxt morin i woke up i rushed 2 take 2 of them...zzz I was like debatin wth myself. Cos u noe those old thumb drives r like so small? less den 1 GB... So i tot there wasn't enuf space so i took 2 thumb drives instead.

So tat day. EVERYTHING WENT WRONG!!! Argh... I loaned the laptop frm ym schl library. Then i got down 2 work. I spent like 15 mins on the net surfin 4 the pics i nided, cos i lost them in my thumb drive. Then there was tat IRRITATING problem...lol The pic couls onli b saved as a *gif file of a bitmap file...n they were SCREWED! I olmost killed myself...i spent like 30mins tryin 2 get the fotos in. Den couldn't...so i gav up. Den came the worst prt...saving. I 1zt tried 2 attach the file on2 n e-mail n send 2 myself. Then Yahoo! couldnt attach more den 10MB...diaoz When i saw tat it was like WTH??!!! Then i found out the fotoshop file was liek 30MB!!! I tot it was smaller... Then i tried the 1st thumb drive. Onli 7MB...I nearly fainted. Then i tried the last thumb drive. 128MB!!! Yay! Tats wat i tot at 1st...then the files occupied 100+MB...zzz So then i zipped the file 2 17MB n tried puttin it in. I worked...but den the thumb drive was SCREWED!!! The files were corrupted...so then when i got bak hm i could not get the file...DANG!!! so, tat was how the
WORST-DAY-OF-MY-LIFE-EVER!!!

Okays, now 2 the gd prt...
Since i couldn't do it on Tue, i planned 2 do in Thu, which is 2day. My mum passed mi the 8GB thumb drive cos there was none othr bigger 1. So i was in better moods...cos i spent the past nite playin games 4 a few hrs on end. So 2day i was parying b4 i started...n it WORKED!!! THANK GOD!!! Well, i tried all the ways 2 get the pics as JPEG. Then i got it. Guess how? I copied the whole page on2 Microsoft Word n then copied the pic in2 fotoshop! COOL! So then i happppily finished my preject in less then 30mins! Then on my way hm, i was reflecting. The original poster, we spent like a few wks doin it during lessons, but then we din do much...but now in less then 30mins, i managed 2 complete it, n evn better!!! So, i guess it muz b a blessing in disguise.
Thank You Lord!!!

So now, on 2 prt 2. I noe i was supposed 2 post yesterday...but then as i said earlier..i was playing. Well, we had a friendly match against Saint Andrews...as in Water-Polo match. N I STILL CAN'T BELIV THE SCORE!!! 21-3! We TOTALLY OWNED THEM!!! lol.... Well, they really were lousy...not boastin or anytgh, but really. But i hated myself...i let the 1st goal in...lol...well at least not the 1st goal of the game. The 1st goal against RI. So, we trashed them tat day. Actually, we could hav easily gotten more...cos our coach was the ref n he was biased...sort of. He was like man-sacking our players evry-so-often n giving SA fouls not us. So unfair... His excuse was tat he wanted 2 test us n 2 giv them a chance...zzz

Then after the game against the Sec 1s, we played the SAJC gals. Like the previous time we played the RJC gals. So then the gals were short of a player...lol...then 1 of my teamates had 2 join them...haha Well, it was at least a better game...was more challenging. I 2got whether i let in any goals....lol...but i tink i din=) But their keeper was so pro sia...if onli i could b like her.....zzz
Well, so tat was how the day at SA ended.

Err...i'm been typing 3 vry long now...n i guess u guys dun wan 2 rd anymore...i shall juz stop here. So, hope u guys r doin well 4 ur wrk n MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!!!
smiles=)

Trust In The Lord
3:30:00 PM

Supporters of Christ
Hit Counter


Please click here if you don't trust me

Child of GOD
Cool Guy
Benjamin Wong
.t0t4lc00ln3ss.
April 6th 1995
benywong13@yahoo.com.sg
benywong13@hotmail.com

The C00L ME
Water Polo!!
Badminton!!!
Anime!!!!!!!
Facebook!!??

Cool Wishes
Laptop with BIGGER screen!
More reading time!!
COOL New Animes!!!

Talk about JESUS!!



Kingdom of GOD

Baboonz United!: stingRei
ASHlynna
Anne Ng
Seth Ego
Eugene Lim
School: Monitor Li Hong
Perry CABAL'er
Judoka Jia Wei
Ernest TAN
Christina Lim
Wayne Loh
Nicholas Gay
Colin Ong
Frank
Church/YF: Cheryl Ann/Yeoh
Benji John
Brennan Lim
My-Brother-Joseph

Seriously EMO Songs



Th3 H1ST0RY
April 2008

May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
September 2009
October 2009
March 2010


Verse of the Day